Whether you are in the city limits or out in the country, Upstate Demolition will treat you right
Whether you have a mobile home in ten buck two, a commercial building in Greenville, or a condemned house in Spartanburg, we can provide a detailed, competitive bid for thorough removal that’s guaranteed to pass inspection.
What separates us from other demolition companies is that we focus solely on demolition and we know the local requirements and challenges. Specialization allows us to offer the best demolition solution for a wide variety of clients.
We’ve proudly served Greenville and the Upstate South Carolina area through various construction businesses for many years. Our team provides comprehensive residential and light commercial demolition services so you can move your property to its next stage of development. We work hard to provide a stress-free process where we handle everything from the paperwork to cleanup and all the steps in between.
Founded by Greenville natives, we are invested in the success of the upstate community. It’s been our mission since day one to bring you the amenities and benefits of a big company with the personal touch of a local business.
If you want to learn more about our 100% demolition solution, contact us today and a member of our team will gladly walk you through the process.
Proudly Serving These Communities and More
- Travelers Rest
- Boiling Springs
Providing Effective Solutions to Your Demolition Needs
You don’t have to take our word for it. Hear from our satisfied customers on how our demolition process provides a quick and effective solution.
Discover from our customers how we’re able to provide peace of mind through honest customer service and a thorough demolition process.
Your Local Demolition Company is Ready to Help You Wherever You Are
From start to finish, we take great pride in providing a process that takes care of each and every step along the way so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From paperwork to removal, you won’t have to lift a finger as we take care of every facet of what can be a very complicated process. Our team is always available to help in any way we can.
After all, demolition is about helping you to clear the way for the future and that’s what we do. Our process is designed to lift your burdens, remove the unwanted structure, and allow you to take the next step with your property.
- It Starts With a Phone Call: Give us a call anytime and a member of our team will walk you through our demolition process, discuss the specific needs of your job and your challenges, and give you a rough estimate right then and there. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have and let you know exactly what the next steps are.
- Property Walk: We’ll come to the site in person and take a closer look at the property to find out what equipment we’ll need, develop a more exact timeline, and learn how we can customize a plan to specifically fit your needs. Then, we’ll be able to send you an exact estimate based on what we’ve seen. You don’t even need to be present.
- Permitting Process: Don’t get lost in a sea of paperwork. We handle 100% of the permitting, forms, and everything else for you. Once these are squared away, we can begin disconnecting utilities and prepping the site for demolition.
- Demolition Work Begins: Once the paperwork is filed, we can start our quick and effective demolition process.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: After demolition is complete, we dispose of the debris in an environmentally responsible way and prepare your lot to ensure it’s ready for whatever you have planned. Demolition is about clearing the way for the future. While other companies may leave you with a messy site or a pile of rubble to deal with, we take pride in providing a truly clean slate.
Our local expert is ready and waiting today to walk you step-by-step through our demolition process and how we help you through each phase. Call or email today and let’s get started.
Ready to Serve Anyone, Anywhere in the Western Carolinas
If you want to learn more about what separates us from other demolition companies in the Western Carolinas, give us a call. A member of our team will gladly guide you through our complete demolition process, give you a free quote, and show you how we can be your demolition solution.