Full-Service Fire Damage Demolition and Removal
Few things in life can be as traumatic as a house fire and all the stress that comes along with it. Homeowners in Greenville, South Carolina, have trusted us to take them step-by-step through the demolition and removal process because we offer a quick, effective, and truly full-service solution. From planning and permits to the peace of mind that comes with watching the last bit of debris hauled away, let us carry the burden for you throughout the entire process.
Providing Effective Solutions to Your Demolition Needs
You don’t have to take our word for it. Hear from our satisfied customers on how our demolition process provides a quick and effective solution.
Discover from our customers how we’re able to provide peace of mind through honest customer service and a thorough demolition process.
We Handle Every Aspect of Fire Damage Demolition So You Don’t Have To
Let us handle everything, large and small, so you don’t have to worry about any of the paperwork, government regulations, or physical removal. We’ll clean up the mess and transform your property so you can move on as soon as possible.
From beginning to end, you can count on us during each and every phase of the fire damage demolition process.
- Permits and Documentation: It’s easy to get lost in a sea of paperwork. So, let us handle it all for you. We’ll go through the entire permitting process for you so you can avoid the headaches. We’ll collect the right documents and make sure everything is squared away so the demolition can go smoothly and quickly.
- Check Utilities Before Demolition: We check to make sure all utilities—gas, electric, water, and sewer —are safely disconnected or capped before demolition starts. Our team’s years of experience — means we leave no stone unturned when it comes to safety and caution so we can do things right the first time, every time.
- Prepped to Code: We have never had a project fail to pass final inspection. When we’re done, your site will be well-suited for any future plans, clearing the way for you and your next steps.
- Complete Removal: We carefully remove and discard the debris in an environmentally responsible way leaving nothing behind that could cause harm or impede new construction. We’ll make sure nothing gets in the way of moving forward after demolition.
How We Can Help You Find the Road to Recovery After Fire Damage
Take a look at some of our past work and see how we’ve been able to clear out unwanted debris and help people move on after fire damage. Visit our Gallery to see some of our past work.
Let Us Clear The Way For Your Future
From start to finish, we take great pride in providing a process that takes care of each and every step along the way so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From paperwork to removal, you won’t have to lift a finger as we take care of every facet of what can be a very complicated process. Our team is always available to help in any way we can.
After all, demolition is about helping you to clear the way for the future and that’s what we do. Our process is designed to lift your burdens, remove the unwanted structure, and allow you to take the next step with your property.
- It Starts With a Phone Call: Give us a call anytime and a member of our team will walk you through our demolition process, discuss the specific needs of your job and your challenges, and give you a rough estimate right then and there. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have and let you know exactly what the next steps are.
- Property Walk: We’ll come to the site in person and take a closer look at the property to find out what equipment we’ll need, develop a more exact timeline, and learn how we can customize a plan to specifically fit your needs. Then, we’ll be able to send you an exact estimate based on what we’ve seen. You don’t even need to be present.
- Permitting Process: Don’t get lost in a sea of paperwork. We handle 100% of the permitting, forms, and everything else for you. Once these are squared away, we can begin disconnecting utilities and prepping the site for demolition.
- Demolition Work Begins: Once the paperwork is filed, we can start our quick and effective demolition process.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: After demolition is complete, we dispose of the debris in an environmentally responsible way and prepare your lot to ensure it’s ready for whatever you have planned. Demolition is about clearing the way for the future. While other companies may leave you with a messy site or a pile of rubble to deal with, we take pride in providing a truly clean slate.
Our local expert is ready and waiting today to walk you step-by-step through our demolition process and how we help you through each phase. Call or email today and let’s get started.
No Matter the Problem, We Have a Solution
We’re proud to offer a variety of demolition services—from fire damage to homes and swimming pool removal —while striving to protect and prepare the land underneath for future projects. It doesn’t matter how big or small the project — our team is ready to work alongside you to tackle any challenge.
Residential Demolition: Our residential demolition services include lot clearings, condemned building demolition, and much more. Learn more about all of our residential demolition services.
Mobile Home Removal: We’re able to fully remove your mobile home while improving the property for the next steps. Find out more about our mobile home removal process.
Light Commercial Demolition: Remove your old, unwanted, or condemned buildings from your property while increasing the value of your land. We’ll make sure the site is cleaned up and prepared for sale or new construction. Learn more about the process and benefits of commercial demolition.
No matter the problem, we are here to help you find a solution. Find out more about all of our services and let us know what we can do for you.
Greenville, South Carolina’s Dependable Demolition Contractors
We proudly serve our community and work every day to deliver the highest-quality product, customer service, and complete demolition services in the area. We serve the following local communities and beyond:
- Upstate South Carolina
- Western North Carolina
We’re Ready to Help You Move On From Fire Damage
If you’ve experienced a house fire and are in need of demolition and removal, give us a call anytime for a free consultation and quote. We’re here to help walk you through the process, let you know what you can expect, and together we’ll develop the next steps.