Whether you’re preparing a lot for sale or looking to move on from an old building, our complete 100% commercial demolition service will handle every aspect of the process. You can focus on the next stages of developing or selling your property while we manage and complete the demolition process. From planning to demolition to removal, we’ll do it all and ensure your property is in the proper condition and completely cleared of all obstacles and rubble by the end of the project. When it comes to your commercial demolition project, let us carry your burdens away for you.
If you’re ready to get started and hear more about our 100% demolition process, contact us today.
Providing Effective Solutions to Your Demolition Needs
You don’t have to take our word for it. Hear from our satisfied customers on how our demolition process provides a quick and effective solution.
Discover from our customers how we’re able to provide peace of mind through honest customer service and a thorough demolition process.
Greenville’s Stress-Free Commercial Demolition Services
Our 100% commercial demolition service means we handle everything for you to make this process as easy as possible. We’re committed to creating a streamlined process that’s easy and convenient for our customers. Redeveloping commercial property can be challenging, and the demolition of your old or unwanted building shouldn’t be a distraction.
- Permits and Documentation: It’s easy to get lost in a sea of paperwork. So, let us handle it all for you. We’ll go through the entire permitting process for you so you can avoid the headaches. We’ll collect the right documents and make sure everything is squared away so the demolition can go smoothly and quickly.
- Check Utilities Before Demolition: We check to make sure all utilities—gas, electric, water, and sewer —are safely disconnected or capped before demolition starts. Our team’s years of experience — means we leave no stone unturned when it comes to safety and caution so we can do things right the first time, every time.
- Prepped to Code: We have never had a project fail to pass final inspection. When we’re done, your site will be well-suited for any future plans, clearing the way for you and your next steps.
- Complete Removal: We carefully remove and discard the debris in an environmentally responsible way leaving nothing behind that could cause harm or impede new construction. We’ll make sure nothing gets in the way of moving forward after demolition.
How We’ve Helped Others Clear Commercial Properties
See first-hand how our complete commercial demolition process has helped others in the community clear their commercial property of unwanted or destroyed structures. Check out our full gallery of work.
Our Straightforward Process Quickly Clears Up Your Commercial Property
From start to finish, we take great pride in providing a process that takes care of each and every step along the way so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From paperwork to removal, you won’t have to lift a finger as we take care of every facet of what can be a very complicated process. Our team is always available to help in any way we can.
After all, demolition is about helping you to clear the way for the future and that’s what we do. Our process is designed to lift your burdens, remove the unwanted structure, and allow you to take the next step with your property.
- It Starts With a Phone Call: Give us a call anytime and a member of our team will walk you through our demolition process, discuss the specific needs of your job and your challenges, and give you a rough estimate right then and there. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have and let you know exactly what the next steps are.
- Property Walk: We’ll come to the site in person and take a closer look at the property to find out what equipment we’ll need, develop a more exact timeline, and learn how we can customize a plan to specifically fit your needs. Then, we’ll be able to send you an exact estimate based on what we’ve seen. You don’t even need to be present.
- Permitting Process: Don’t get lost in a sea of paperwork. We handle 100% of the permitting, forms, and everything else for you. Once these are squared away, we can begin disconnecting utilities and prepping the site for demolition.
- Demolition Work Begins: Once the paperwork is filed, we can start our quick and effective demolition process.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: After demolition is complete, we dispose of the debris in an environmentally responsible way and prepare your lot to ensure it’s ready for whatever you have planned. Demolition is about clearing the way for the future. While other companies may leave you with a messy site or a pile of rubble to deal with, we take pride in providing a truly clean slate.
Our local expert is ready and waiting today to walk you step-by-step through our demolition process and how we help you through each phase. Call or email today and let’s get started.
No Matter the Problem, We Have a Solution
We’re proud to offer a variety of demolition services—from fire damage to homes and swimming pool removal —while striving to protect and prepare the land underneath for future projects. It doesn’t matter how big or small the project — our team is ready to work alongside you to tackle any challenge.
Residential Demolition: Our residential demolition services include lot clearings, condemned building demolition, and much more. Learn more about all of our residential demolition services.
Mobile Home Removal: We’re able to fully remove your mobile home while improving the property for the next steps. Find out more about our mobile home removal process.
Light Commercial Demolition: Remove your old, unwanted, or condemned buildings from your property while increasing the value of your land. We’ll make sure the site is cleaned up and prepared for sale or new construction. Learn more about the process and benefits of commercial demolition.
No matter the problem, we are here to help you find a solution. Find out more about all of our services and let us know what we can do for you.
Greenville, South Carolina’s Dependable Demolition Contractors
We proudly serve upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. Our office is centrally located in Greenville, and our beginning to end demolition services are available to our neighbors in the following areas:
We’re Ready to Help You with Your Commercial Demolition Project
If you’re ready to take the next steps and learn more about our commercial demolition process, contact us today. A member of our team will gladly walk you step-by-step through our process and show you how we can be your full-service commercial demolitions solution.