Have a home, mobile home, or building that has reached the point of no repair? Are you ready to increase the value of your property before listing, or need space to start new construction?
We would value the opportunity to send you a free, detailed quote for thorough removal & a clean site that is guaranteed to pass inspection and leave you 100% satisfied.
Our team are upstate natives, and we’ve been servicing the Greenville, South Carolina area through various construction businesses for many years. We love this land and the upstate community, and we pride ourselves on delivering the benefits of a big company to smaller projects and projects off the beaten path.
As Greenville natives, we know our way around the local code offices, landfills, and suppliers. We have a great team of subcontractors that enable us to handle virtually any project size. While many companies may offer demolition services, demolition contracting is what we do, day in and day out. We are equipped to provide a quality service at a great price in a timely manner!
Perhaps the most important product we offer is peace of mind. We have seen lowball contractors leave job sites half-finished and have even heard of local contractors breaking the law by burning or burying house and mobile home debris. In addition, many people do not know about the requirement for demolition permits. While cutting corners can be a quick way to the finish line, that’s not how we operate. Doing things right the first time prevents things like massive sinkholes, plugged septic/sewer lines, gas leaks, and forgotten footers obstructing excavation during future construction. In addition to following the rules, filing a demolition permit means your property will be taxed correctly instead of at the original assessment.
We’re here to help you by providing thorough, reliable services. Contact us anytime, and a member of our team will walk you through our process.
Stress-Free Demolition Solutions to All of Your Problems
Whether it’s residential or light commercial demolition, mobile home removal, or creating a clean slate after fire damage, we’re with you throughout the entire process. From filing the permits and checking all the utilities to safe removal and disposal, we’ll handle every step of the process so you can rest easy and know that the job will be done.
Learn more about each of the complete demolition services we offer, how they can help you solve your problems, and how we can help you fulfill all of your demolition needs.
Providing Effective Solutions to Your Demolition Needs
You don’t have to take our word for it. Hear from our satisfied customers on how our demolition process provides a quick and effective solution.
Discover from our customers how we’re able to provide peace of mind through honest customer service and a thorough demolition process.
Our Straightforward Process Allows Us to Clear The Way For Your Future
From start to finish, we take great pride in providing a process that takes care of each and every step along the way so you don’t have to worry about a thing. From paperwork to removal, you won’t have to lift a finger as we take care of every facet of what can be a very complicated process. Our team is always available to help in any way we can.
After all, demolition is about helping you to clear the way for the future and that’s what we do. Our process is designed to lift your burdens, remove the unwanted structure, and allow you to take the next step with your property.
- It Starts With a Phone Call: Give us a call anytime and a member of our team will walk you through our demolition process, discuss the specific needs of your job and your challenges, and give you a rough estimate right then and there. We’ll be happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have and let you know exactly what the next steps are.
- Property Walk: We’ll come to the site in person and take a closer look at the property to find out what equipment we’ll need, develop a more exact timeline, and learn how we can customize a plan to specifically fit your needs. Then, we’ll be able to send you an exact estimate based on what we’ve seen. You don’t even need to be present.
- Permitting Process: Don’t get lost in a sea of paperwork. We handle 100% of the permitting, forms, and everything else for you. Once these are squared away, we can begin disconnecting utilities and prepping the site for demolition.
- Demolition Work Begins: Once the paperwork is filed, we can start our quick and effective demolition process.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: After demolition is complete, we dispose of the debris in an environmentally responsible way and prepare your lot to ensure it’s ready for whatever you have planned. Demolition is about clearing the way for the future. While other companies may leave you with a messy site or a pile of rubble to deal with, we take pride in providing a truly clean slate.
Our local expert is ready and waiting today to walk you step-by-step through our demolition process and how we help you through each phase. Call or email today and let’s get started.
We’re Ready to Help Every Step of the Way
If you’re ready to take the first steps toward clearing the way for your future, contact us today. A member of our expert team will walk you through our process, get you a quote, and take the trouble of demolition off your hands.